Monday 28 January 2013

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star


After being sat outside at the University of an evening, in a courtyard that has very little lighting I have come to appreciate the lack of light pollution here. The moon has such a glow, something I have never seen so brightly before, and the sky is so clear and so dark that the stars really do twinkle. Maybe it’s the fact that we are in a higher altitude, and we are actually closer to the stars, but the night sky is actually breath taking. I hope that as we move on to more rural areas it will just seem even more magical.

I have resolved to do a little research on constellations so that I can piece together what I can see to mean something. The only one I can recall is Orions belt, which I think I can see – I’ll keep you posted on my star gazing!

Kx 

1 comment:

  1. There's one that looks like saucepan that's called the wheelbarrow. That's all I know! Xx

    ReplyDelete