Sunday 27 January 2013

Sergei, you leave hairballs in jacuzzi again


You may recall in a previous blog post I wrote about friends and family giving me ‘post’ to take away with me. Today I spotted an envelope marked ‘Open me ASAP’ – so naturally I did just that! Fortunately for the contents that I did this promptly, for what should I find inside?  A Meer Kat! No, not real one but the next best thing. This Meer Kat comes courtesy of my Aunt Christine and was accompanied by a lyrical letter explaining the purpose of there being a stowaway in the envelope;

“Consider me your family although it’s me and you, tell me all your stories and I’ll stop you feeling blue.
My hat is your Hubski,
My handy muff your mum and dad,
My tooties Aunt Christine and Papa Bill.
And I think that’s not bad. Kerry, Craig and Meredith keep sliding down my tail – they’re all waiting for my blog to start and you to share your tales.”


I hear you can meet some of his family at comparethemeerkat.com, it seems Alexander Orlov let him have some time off work to come away with me. He tells me his name is Kristof, and there we have it, I have been joined by a Meer Kat for my trip, he is safely secured to my rucksack and will most definitely be getting up to mischief.

Kx

No comments:

Post a Comment